Friday, October 5, 2018


72 Outfits from a 12-Piece Wardrobe!    -      

As I indicated in my last post, the 12-piece wardrobe is finally finished.  Now I need to devise a way to show you how I determined this number without posting 72 pictures.  I think I will show a picture of all 12 pieces and then explain which pieces I used to make the 72 outfits. 

Here are pictures of the 4 bottom pieces (3 pants and 1 skirt).









                             








These are the pictures of the 6 tops.



























And these are the two jackets.
















I used all 6 tops with the navy pants; all 6 tops with the wine pants, and all 6 tops with the beige pants.  Then I used all 6 tops with the navy skirt.  That makes 24 outfits using the 6 tops with each of the 4 bottom pieces.

Then I added the white jacket to each of those 24 outfits.  That brings the total to 48 outfits. (24 + 24).

Next, I added the beige jacket to each of the outfits consisting of the 4 bottom pieces and the 6 tops. 
(48 + 24) 

That brought the total to 72 outfits! (48 + 24)

This is the second time I have sewn a 12-piece coordinated wardrobe.  I am ready to move on to something different!  I am looking forward to sewing and blogging about whatever comes to mind and not be limited to one big project.

I do have one other project I am currently sewing and it must be completed by Oct. 15th.  That is a winter coat I am making for this year’s “Challenge” for the Lansing Chapter, American Sewing Guild.  I worked on the coat at the guild’s sewing retreat in August.  I haven’t touched it since then so I really need to get busy on it.  I plan to post a picture of the coat when it is finished.  After that, I am not sure what direction I will take with my sewing.  Regardless, I love to sew!  I just need a little time to decide what I want to pursue next.

I hope you are giving lots of thought and time to all your sewing projects!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment