Monday, August 27, 2018


Response to Comment on Recent Post  

I received a comment on my Aug. 23rd post, “Taking Risk with Color”.  That person asked if I could show a picture of the kelley green top with the wine pants so readers could determine if the two looked okay together or not.  I think that is a good idea.  I realize I am not good with colors, so I do not want to rely on my own opinion.  I have included a picture of the two items along with a closeup. Hopefully you can see the colors better in the closeup.  





It is not a big deal if the two do not coordinate.  I know the green looks good with the beige pants, the navy pants and the navy skirt.  So, I will be able to include the top as part of the 12-piece wardrobe.  

The only difference it makes is the total number of outfits made with the wardrobe.  If the green top does not look good with the wine pants, I will still have 68 outfits from the wardrobe.  If the green top does look okay with the wine pants, I will have 72 outfits from the wardrobe.  I consider either number great for my efforts in making the wardrobe.  I will be happy with either!

I am interested in your opinion.  You can make a comment in the "Post a Comment" section at the bottom of this post. 

Thanks,

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment